WU CHIA PI CAPSULE (100 capsules)
Retail : RM 167.00
Preferred Customer : RM 158.70
IBO : RM 142.00
Support bones, joints, stamina, and the immune system
This single herb traditionally has been used in various tonics and beverages for its adaptogenic (normalizing) effects on the bones and joints. Other adaptogenic effects include increasing resistance to environmental stress, such as exposure to high temperatures and conditions that cause motion sickness. It has long been used to aid circulation, increase stamina, improve athletic performance, relieve sleeplessness, and support the immune system.
- Supports the body’s ability to adapt to stress
- Supports healthy circulation
- Increases stamina
- Alleviates motion sickness
- Promotes calmness
Ingredient Highlights :
- Eleutherosides (Siberian Ginseng)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Save 15% with IBO Pricing
- Independent Business Owner (IBO): Get the biggest discounts, earn commissions and avail of exclusive promotions by sharing Sunrider with your social network
- Preferred Customer: Enjoy Sunrider products at 5% – 10% off retail price
- Retail Customer: Shop online at your convenience to enjoy Sunrider products at our full, non-member prices
Membership Comparison Chart
Independent Business Owner
New IBO Starter Pack – RM150, comes with signature products and marketing tools.
5% – 10% OFF
or 10% off for monthly order of RM800 or above in a single invoice.
(1) Purchase Daily Wellness PC-Exclusive Joining Pack at RM508.50 (Normal Price at RM594.80) (2) Purchase a Minimum Order of RM 400 (Retail Price) (3) Otherwise, you may join as Preferred Customer by paying a membership fee of RM 90.00 per pax.